Most other blogs have a weekly wrap-up of sorts, summarizing interesting articles and tools they’ve found over the prior week. I’m going to the same – and even decided to give my summary a particularly cheesy name, just to add to the entertainment value of course! Every 1 – 2 weeks I’ll be summarizing the best posts from other blogs in the investing / finance world and sharing them here with you. Enjoy, and Happy New Year!
- Brett Wilson at WStreetStocks points out 2 Small Cap Low PEG Stocks that are worth taking a look at. I love Arctic Cat machines, and doughnuts too for that matter!
- There’s a great article at Old School Value written by Jae Jun outlining 6 Strong Small Cap Stocks to Take You into 2013. One of them on the list – Rue21 – is one that I’ve written about recently as well.
- EBIX is a company that I’ve recently bought stock in after a recent significant drop in it’s price due to some bad press. The Long Term Value Blog has done a great job looking at EBIX in detail and made some observations regarding whether there is any validity to some of the claims made.
- Aswath Damodaran over at Musings on Markets has written one of the best summaries I’ve read to date on Apple in 2012. Definitely worth checking out.
- Our Freaking Budget is one of the most entertaining (and great looking) blogs I’ve come across in a while. Joanna wrote a cool article on New Year’s Resolutions that have inspired some of my own.
- For anyone interested in learning some basics on Technical Analysis, Marvin has written an extremely clear and easy to understand article on How to Identify Support & Resistance at Brick by Brick Investing.
- I review corporate and project budgets as part of my day job, but never have I come across a more entertaining budget review than the one I recently read on iHeartBudgets.
A special thank you to Greg McFarlane at Control Your Cash for featuring a recent article I wrote on the Carnival of Wealth! I appreciate it!